If you are not new in installing custom ROMs in your android devices then you must have heard about ResurrectionRemix OS! It is a very famous custom ROM among the flasholics. This Nougat based ROM has tons of customization to explore. You can say that it is the most feature rich ROM. You”ll find every single feature in this ROM.
Even after having so much features this ROM is well optimized for awesome performance and great battery life. I am using this ROM from Lollipop days, and it was always my favorite ROM. But now on Nougat, it seems to be much smoother. I am sure you will love this ROM. The ResurrectionRemix for Redmi Note 4 is maintained by XDA Senior member Sarthak Narang. And now the ROM is OFFICIAL for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, means we can now get OTA updates, thanks to Sarthak.
About ResurrectionRemix OS
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, slim, omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device. Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM.
I am not going to tell you all the features of this ROM because it has endless number of features.
- Statusbar customizations
- Network speed meter
- Blur UI
- Notification Headers
- Substratum Theme Engine support
- Multi window
- Custom statusbar logos
- Animations customizations
- Recent panel customizations
You may also read:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ launched
- CM security – On of the best antivirus
- LineageOS 13.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Top 10 best programming laptops under 30,000 INR
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- IR Blaster
What’s not working
Everything is working fine!
- Unlocked Bootloader
- TWRP recovery installed
- Zip file of ROM
- Zip file of GApps
- A little patience and common sense
How to install
- Boot your phone into recovery mode (press & hold power+volume up)
- Click on Backup & backup your current ROM
- Click on Wipe
- Swipe for factory reset
- Click on Advance
- Check System, Data, Cache & then swipe
- Go back to TWRP main screen
- Click Install
- Choose Firmware zip and flash (skip this step if you are coming from any nougat based ROM)
- Go back and choose the zip file of ROM & swipe to flash
- Go back and choose zip file of GApps and swipe to flash.
- Click Wipe cache/dalvik cache & swipe
- Now click Reboot system
Voilla! Now you’ve successfully flashed the ResurrectionRemix OS ROM in your Redmi Note 4. Now you can enjoy future official OTA updates.